You need (serves 2-3):
- 1 medium sized raw beetroot
- 1 Apple
- 1 fresh carrot
- 150 g Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds (if you don't like fennel just omit them..the salad will nonetheless taste great)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1tsp Apple balsamic vinegar
- a handful coarsely chopped walnuts
Some salt to season
1. Mix together yoghurt, crushed fennel seeds, vinegar, olive oil and some salt
2. On a grater rasp the peeled beetroot, the carrot and the peeled Apple in julienne style
3. Yeah and now it's almost done... Mix together the grated vegetables and Apple with the seasoned yoghurt, add the walnuts and season with some more salt if needed...
That's it! Enjoy!